Facility Condition Assessments
Building Technology Engineers’ project management division helps clients optimize facilities investments and solve performance problems when others can’t. We also design and implement strategies and systems that will give you maximum efficiency and long-term service. And we can perform the commissioning and re-commissioning procedures needed to ensure that you get all the benefits your systems were designed to provide.
Our team of technical consultants, discipline specialists, and professional engineers can conduct a thorough property condition assessment of your site, checking fire protection systems, HVAC systems, and electrical distribution systems for optimal efficiency.
Step 1: Contact us to schedule a time for our team to begin the assessment. We will work with your onsite staff to perform inspections and tests in an unobtrusive manner with no impact to your facility operations. Most assessments are completed within two to three weeks.
Step 2: Receive a detailed, full-color report with an assessment of the condition and performance of equipment and systems. Your report will include comprehensive repair and maintenance recommendations and estimates. Many of the area’s most mission-critical organizations trust Building Technology Engineers to meet their facilities’ requirements.
Your Building Condition Assessment Report will include:
- Analysis on a complete range of structures, systems & equipment:
- HVAC Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- Fire Protection Systems
- Building Superstructure, Shell & Interior
- Thermal & Moisture Protection
- Doors, Window & Accessories
- Stairs, Ladders & Egress
- Executive Summary highlighting major finds
- Full-color photos of specific equipment and areas
- Recommendations for priority and non-priority repairs
- Recommended maintenance schedules
- Estimated replacement costs
- Budget analysis and guidance on future budget allocations
If you’re ready to learn how your facility can run more efficiently and effectively, contact us today for a property condition assessment.